Use S-curl, 360 Style wave pomade, or Murray’s pomade.
- Dampen your hair with a warm towel to soften your hair (you can use iron to heat damp towel.)
- Smear a half dollar sized dab of wave grease on your hair in your
wave pattern and then brush your hair until slight waves come out.
- Get a hot/warm towel and put it on your head to soften the grease.
- Brush your hair to spread it all throughout the hair
Put a du-rag or wave cap on while you are training your hair (after brushing)
Repeat that process every day, but also:
- Towel off the old pomade, and freshen it up.
- Wash your hair every 3-4 days,
Washing your hair everyday you will lose your wave pattern.
- Dampen du-rag with water and/or moisturizer using a spray bottle like in the barbershops.
Remember that if you don’t have waves, they won’t pop out in one day. Use a very stiff brush.